Re: powerpc kvm-userspace build fixes

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 13:05 +0200, Avi Kivity wrote:
> Hollis Blanchard wrote:
> > I'm also seeing a build dependency issue with dyngen-opc.h that I don't see
> > upstream. I haven't sorted that out yet, but "make qemu/ppcemb-softmmu/dyngen-opc.h" first works around the problem.
> >

> Doesn't for me...

I'll send the fix in a separate mail.

Looks like we missed the addition of a dependency from upstream, which
we probably didn't get because it conflicted with the
--disable-cpu-emulation patch in kvm-userspace.

PowerPC stopped using that once upstream fixed PowerPC host builds. If
IA64 doesn't use it (and I don't think they do), we can probably drop
that patch completely, which should make future merges a little
easier...

IA64 people?

--
Hollis Blanchard