Re: [patch] reindent ia64 code to match qemu code style

Jes Sorensen wrote:
Hi,

Xiantao and I have agreed to reformat the ia64 related code so it
better matches the QEMU formatting style.

This patch has zero code change, it is solely reformatting.

It goes on top of the cmos_init() tidyup patch I sent out earlier today.

Applied, thanks. I got a reject in cpu.h which I didn't bother to fix, but nothing serious.

signature is too narrow to contain.