TARGET_PAGE_BITS

Hi,

I'm trying to use KVM (74) on an ia64 server with the kernel 2.6.26 as recommanded. Everything is ok about compilation, installation. But, when i'm trying to boot a guest, i got this error : Error! Host page size != qemu target page size, you may need to change TARGET_PAGE_BITS in qemu!host page size:0x4000. I looked for how to change this value, i find qemu/target-ia64/cpu.h but i imagine that isn't the right place.
Any idea ?

Thanks for your help (and i would like to apologize for my rude english).
Sebastien