Bug Report: Live Migration - could someone help me

Hi

I am trying the live migration function, but meet some problem: The
guest OS was blocked (or maybe dead) on target machine.

The symptom is I can not interact with the migrated OS after operation.
I believe it's dead, because the mouse can't response and I can't not
ping it.

Environment:
1. The image was created in format raw or qcow2 (both have been tried)
2. Migrated with TCP or SSH (both have been tried)
3. Host OS: Fedora 9 (2.6.25) 64bit OS
4. Host hardware: support Intel - VT (64bit CPU)
5. Guest OS: Ubuntu 8.04 32bit, Windows XP, Windows 2003 (all have been
tried)
6. Shared story is NFS attached.

The strange is I can do successful live migration using my friend's
image (WinXP raw format) and Tiny Linux (which don't need to install).
I think may be I do something wrong.

Could someone help me?

Many thanks!!!

Peter Chen