HP PA-RISC / IA64 hardware platform for Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD and HP-UX Unix

Title: HP PA-RISC / IA64 hardware platform for Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD and HP-UX Unix

HP PA-RISC / IA64 hardware platform for Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD and HP-UX Unix

Hi, I'm Jesse at Cypress Technology Inc. We at Cypress sell and purchase HP hardware. Below are some links to HP PA-RISC and IA64 boxes that support the Linux Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD, OpenBSD Linux and HP-UX Unix platforms. If you are in need of systems, feel free to email back with any question or requests. We also sell / buy all boxes and parts that HP made for the HP-UX / Unix (PA-RISC & ia64) line.

PA-RISC

IA64

IA64 - For Telco / Data Center users / 48v DC

Thanks

Jesse Dougherty / Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx