Re: Need to run kvm/qemu on ARM

On 2022-06-03 04:41, Ivan Masum wrote:
Hello team,
I am a new fee in linux. Recently i am using oracle cloud free tier
with 4core 24gb ram. I am learning Devops. So i need many virtual
machine. How do i easily install kvm or qemu on arm machine while
oracle not suppot virtualization?

I assume that what you get from Oeacle is itself a VM.

You can't run KVM inside a VM, as neither the HW provided
by Oracle nor KVM itself support nested virtualisation.

As for running QEMU, that's no different from any other
architecture, and you may want to have a look at the QEMU
documentation (which is fairly exhaustive).

I whould like to hear the solution from you. Morover how do i contact
with you in quick chat?

This mailing list is the way to get in touch with people
working on KVM/arm64.

Thanks,

        M.
--