Special KVM Development Project @ Riscure

Hello,

My name is Zaheer, and I am reaching out with regards to a specific project that is under development at Riscure.

This pertains to KVM hypervisor development & modification, in order for us to enable specific fuzzing use cases. We hope, if successful, to also upstream this KVM modification the Linux kernel as well.

As this is a listed email alias on the Linux KVM IRC page, would this be of any interest to you in supporting Riscure as a contractor specifically for this project?

If so, it would be great to share more specific details on the timeline and responsibilities scope/specifics.

Thanks!

Best regards & thanks,

Zaheer