Re: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm64 updates for 5.14

On 25/06/21 15:43, Marc Zyngier wrote:
- Add MTE support in guests, complete with tag save/restore interface
- Reduce the impact of CMOs by moving them in the page-table code
- Allow device block mappings at stage-2
- Reduce the footprint of the vmemmap in protected mode
- Support the vGIC on dumb systems such as the Apple M1
- Add selftest infrastructure to support multiple configuration
   and apply that to PMU/non-PMU setups
- Add selftests for the debug architecture
- The usual crop of PMU fixes

Oh well since all the arches are here let's just send a single pull request.

Note that we carry a branch (arm64/for-next/caches) shared with the
arm64 tree in order to avoid ugly conflicts. You will still get a few
minor ones with the PPC tree, but the resolution is obvious.

Great, thanks.

Oh, and each merge commit has a full description of what they contain.
Hopefully we won't get yelled at this time.

Heh, I probably should have yelled at you last time too. :) But this time it's all looking really good to me too!

Paolo