Re: Contribution to KVM.

Hi Like Xu,

Thank you for your time to answer.

Yes, I can also test KVM in an Intel platform, have a Pixelbook with a Core i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM at disposal to start working.

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

El vie., 10 abr. 2020 00:34, Xu, Like <like.xu@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
On 2020/4/10 5:29, Javier Romero wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   My name is Javier, live in Argentina and work as a cloud engineer.
>
> Have been working with Linux servers for the last 10 years in an
> Internet Service Provider and I'm interested in contributing to KVM
Welcome, I'm a newbie as well.
> maybe with testing as a start point.
You may try the http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/kvm-unit-tests.git
and tools/testing/selftests/kvm in the kernel tree.

> If it can be useful to test KVM on ARM, I have a Raspberry PI 3 at disposal.
If you test KVM on Intel platforms, you will definitely get support from me :D.

Thanks,
Like Xu