Timekeeping on ARM guests/hosts

Hi,

I'm working with an ARM device hosting an ARM guest. When the host is suspended, guest time stops advancing and it doesn't get adjusted on resume.

For an x86 machine, the CONFIG_KVM_GUEST flag would enable paravirt for time and fix this problem, but CONFIG_KVM_GUEST isn't available on ARM.

Is there a configuration option to enable paravirtualized timekeeping on ARM? If not, how can I configure ARM guests to handle timekeeping properly?

Thanks,
Miriam