Re: use vnc in arm-kvm

On 17/05/18 01:58, lizhuoyao wrote:
> you said VGA cannot be realistically supported on ARM at the moment,then
> wrote it's ok checked with VNC.Did you experiment in x86 or arm?

What would be the point in trying an x86 box, as we both know that it
works? I checked using virtio-gpu, on an arm64 machine (rk3399 based
chromebook). Not x86, not VGA.

OK, you simply haven't read my email. I said:

>> It works well enough for me, although I do not use libvirt, and
>> stick to just qemu. For the record, this is the relevant section of
>> my command line:

To repeat: I don't use libvirt, but QEMU directly. If you have libvirt
questions, please do as Laszlo suggested and ask the question on the
libvirt mailing list.

	M.