Free Cavium-Powered ARM Hardware for Builds / Tests

Hi KVM/ARM community!

I'm the CEO at Packet and we offer on-demand ARM and intel hardware out of 4 global locations (NYC, California, Amsterdam and Tokyo).  We'd like to encourage great compatibility for KVM on 64 bit ARM architecture and would like to provide free hardware to the KVM community.  We are already doing this for people like Docker, MongoDB, NixOS, CentOS, FreeBSD, Kubernetes, etc

You can view details on the hardware here: https://www.packet.net/bare-metal/servers/type-2a/

You can use standard devops tools (e.g. ansible, terraform, libcloud) and cloud-init to bootstrap these.  It could be good for long term or on-demand testing.

Please let me know if anybody is interested so we can get you setup.

thanks!
--
Zachary Smith, CEO at Packet