Re: Today's KVM/ARM Sync-up Call

Hi,

here is a tentative list of VFIO related patches/RFCs we can address.
Exact contributors to be refined during the call.

- Enabling of ARM IRQFDs and IRQ routing (Antonios, Eric)
- Extension of IRQ Routing interface for PPIs and >2^32 interrupts and
CPUs (Antonios)
- Further ARM IRQ device assignment through removal of EOI maintenance
interrupts (Eric)
- VFIO platform driver patch (Antonios)
- KVM memory region changes support (Eric)
- KVM MMIO device memory type for Stage-2 faults (Kim/Eric)
- QEMU VFIO device patches, currently 2 versions
	x Generic approach from Linaro (Kim, Eric)
		x Enhancement patch from Virtual Open Systems (Alvise)
  	x device specific approach from Virtual Open Systems, ie. PL330

Please do not hesitate to add any if I missed some.

Best Regards

Eric