KVM/ARM Workflow

Hi all,

Marc and I have been effectively co-maintained KVM/ARM 32-bit and 64-bit
for a while, so we have sent a patch to make that official to the
maintainers file.

To make life easier for us and hopefully everybody else working on
KVM/ARM, we have moved to using a single shared repo on kernel.org for
all changes pending:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/kvmarm/kvmarm.git/

We maintain three branches:
 * master: for fixes for the next -rcX release
 * next: for improvements for the next merge-window
 * queue: staging ground for things before they go into next

Warning: queue is unstable, may rebase, break etc. at any time, so act
accordingly.

The branches track the equivalent patches with the same names in the kvm
repository.

Marc and I will take turn (in roughly 2-week stretches) to do the admin
task of testing and applying patches to the repo.

I have updated all documentation I could think of, but if I missed
something, let me know.

Thanks,
-Christoffer