Emulate Remote Virtual USB drive

Hi,

I was looking for a way enabling me to emulate a virtual driver on a
USB device port, as I have a kit with USB device port, this kit is a
client for a remote USB/IP server, my kit can communicate with the
remote server and create a virtual drive for the remote USB device(USB
flash, USB camera, etc.) connected to the remote server, so it can
access the remote USB device, I need to output on my kit's USB device
port the traffic of this virtual drive, so when I connect my kit's USB
device port to a another kit, this kit will see the remote USB device
connected directly to it.
I asked this question here because I thought your work with
virtualization may help.

Thanks

--
Best regards