Re: Running a7 guest with kvm tool on Cubieboard2

Never mind, I figured it out already.

I should have seen hw/serial.c

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Isa Ansharullah <isa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
I have been trying to run guest cortex-a7 on Cubieboard2,
However, I still can't find the right kernel config for the guest.

Right now I am using multi_v7_defconfig, for beginning, I want
to enable earlyprintk from guest. I tried setting DEBUG_UART
base address to virtio mmio's address, 0x10000. Is this right?

I am using NFS for host's rootfs, and accessing the cubie2 from ssh.

If anyone has the right config for running a7 guest on a7 host,
that would help a great deal.

Thanks.
Isa