upgrading kernel on Arndale board

Hi all,

We've installed KVM on Arndale board as per instructions on VOS web site. It works great, thank you guys. However, we've also noticed that there have been lots of recent developments in KVM-ARM community, whereas the kernel used on Arndale board is about 1 year old.

So, we'd like to install a newer version of kernel on Arndale board. We've noticed that there is branch kvm-arm-arndale-3.10-rc7 in Christoffer's repo (https://git.linaro.org/gitweb?p=people/cdall/linux-kvm-arm.git), but unfortunately that kernel does not boot.

Is there anything that we can boot, of course with KVM support?

Thanks,
Alexey