Help with KVM on ARM for Android

Hello,

Our Team from FH Hagenberg in Upper Austria is working on a research project called u'smile.
For further details, please visit our website:  http://www.usmile.at

We have our own modified Android Version (supersmile). This Version should be enhanced in terms of security by using virtualisation.
Therefore we want to use KVM on ARM. Our Target Devices are Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S3 with linux kernel version 3.0.31. Do you have a Kernel-Patch
for enabling KVM or any other information for how to get started.

Thank you all in advance.

best regards

Bernhard Stemmer