technical informations

Hello.

I'm a computer hobbyist and a lover of the ARM boards. Recently I've
bought the ARM chromebook. I love very much the virtualization,also. I
haven't a good skill,but usually I like to search and follow all the
interesting tutorials that I find on internet. The last one has been
the tutorial about the virtualization of Android on top of Ubuntu on
the arm chromebook written by the virtual open systems. I've been able
to virtualize correctly android but there are a lot of problems. For
example they have used kernel 3.10 and with this kernel there is no
way to use the wi-fi feature. I have tought to use a minor kernel
version,like the 3.8,but Alexander from Virtual Open systems say there
is some kind of LPAE bug that crashes the kernel and so that KVM can't
be used. What about with a different kind of kernel ? like 3.7 ? or
3.9 ? 3.11. Please let me know I would like to hire a developer to
accomplish the goal I have. It's not for business,but only because for
my pleasure. As I said I want to configure very well the android guest
os and enable all the features,like Sound,hardware acceleration,host
device assignment and so on. Let me know,thanks.

--
Mario.