Re: KVM on ARM Chromebook

On 31 July 2013 09:27, Marc Zyngier <marc.zyngier@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for putting this together. One remark though:

I don't see any code in u-boot to handle errata specific to the A15 revision used by the Exynos5250. The original Chromebook kernel takes care of this (it runs in secure mode), but as you're running your kernel in non-secure mode, you need to have these errata applied on each core before switching to non-secure mode.

Hello Marc,

Thanks for the heads-up.  We will have a look and update u-boot accordingly.

Best regards.