Re:

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM, 장진수 <jisjang82@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to purchase an Arndale board with Cortex-A15 for studying KVM on ARM. Before my purchasing it, would you please let me know if there's some requirement to deploy and develop KVM on Arndale board or additional hardware such as debuggers? I already tried to deploy KVM on Chromebook, but unfortunately, I failed to install it, so I really don't want to fail again.

Please kindly answer my question.
Thank you in advance!!

KVM/ARM works on the Arndale board. You are going to need a serial port (typically a USB-to-serial adapter), and a card reader with a micro SD card as a very minimum.

-Christoffer