Re: [GIT PULL] Last minute fix for KVM/ARM in 3.9

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:33 AM, Christoffer Dall <cdall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Marcelo and Linus,
>
> If possible can we have this single minor patch merged before the
> release of 3.9?

I do not take unsigned pull requests from open hosts. So it either
needs to be a signed tag (with some way for me to follow the gpg
signature chain to a person I recognize), or got through some other
trust chain.

Of course, in this case the actual patch is so small that I can look
at it and verify that it looks fine, so I could just pull it
regardless, but I'm trying to follow my own rules for my pulls in
order to encourage peple to not break them later when it might matter
more. I can take it by email, though..

                Linus