Re: KVM-ARM Emulator

On 15/02/13 10:18, sanju james wrote:

Hi,

> I am master student, am doing some research with linux-kvm arm. I
> am doing some analysis with linux-kvm for cortex a15,  I would like to
> know an important information, can linux-kvm arm run on any other
> emulator than fastmodels( in more accurate emulator since fast model
> emulation has varied execution time).

I think we all got the memo after 3 emails.

I'd expect you to do a tiny bit of basic research (trying "arm
emulation" in Google, for example), and provide indications that you've
actually searched. So far, your contributions to this list have been in
"write only" mode, which is not what I would expect from a "master student".

I'm looking forward to you becoming a valuable contributor to this list.

	M.