Arm KVM Configuration

Hallo,

I am running currently kvm on arm in my ubuntu linux. I have completed my 45 day license period for my fastmodal, is there a way to continue with my current configuration without installing everything from the beginning (i ment without changing the OS itself and just installing new fastmodal and continue whatever is there in my current os ). It would be great if somebody help me  with this.

Regards,

Sanju