Re: ARM ARCH TImers and High Res Timers

Follow up question, if a frequency driver is employed for PM does
arch timer tick at same rate for the clock source and timer?

Thanks,
  Mario

Mario Smarduch
Virtualization Architect
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES DUESSELDORF GmbH
Munich Office, European Research Center

Riesstraße 25
80992 München
Mobile: +49 (0) 173463-5271
Fax: +49 (0)89-158834-4455
E-mail: mario.smarduch@xxxxxxxxxx
www.huawei.com

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Am Seestern 24, 40547 Düsseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Jingwen TAO, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,