Re: pthread_create failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

On 3 January 2013 00:45, Adrian Taylor <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> One possibility - qemu uses coroutines for IO. There are various backends
> for coroutines, and the qemu configure script will try to choose the best
> one. Perhaps your environment is lacking system calls such as makecontext
> and the configure script is falling back to a coroutine backend using
> pthreads.

ARM Linux should support the default 'ucontext' backend but I haven't
checked recently. You can check by looking at the output of configure:
at the end when it prints its findings there is a line
"coroutine backend $whatever". 'ucontext' is good, 'gthread' is bad :-)

-- PMM