Re: [kvmarm] What tools can be used to protect the KVM and qemu quality?

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:55 AM, chenq <chenq_09@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I am a rookie, and now I'm focusing on ARM virtualization.
> As we know,KVM (for Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a full virtualization
> solution.
> KVM-Autotest is a set of virtualization tests for X86 platform, but it may
> not be suitable for ARM.
>
> I want to know , what tools can use to exercise KVM ? How to protect the KVM
> and qemu code quality?

There is some tests written with the same mindset as the autotests
here: https://github.com/virtualopensystems/linux-kvm-arm/tree/kvmtest
(and related-named branches).

This work is lingering a little bit at present though.

-Christoffer