Enable Nice Feature

Hi,

I would like to know in the busybox linux environment how can we print nice value to display process priorities. While giving ps -l in kernel, we will get a display of process id , user, nice value(priority)) etc. In the busybox host in linux kvm currently the nice value display is disabled. Please help me to enable this in the linix kvm. Hope somebody will reply soon.

Regards,

Sanju