Re: Using perf: Getting guest kallsyms

[[ss]] Mark,

Perf command is explicitly asking for guestkallsyms as one of the options, so I was looking for it.

Are you suggesting that I use  system.map as the value of the guestkallsyms argument in the perf command

I thought if the symbols were relocated during the loading of the kernel system.map may not be accurate? But I will give it a shot.

Thanks
Senthil