Versatile Express Fast Model Question

Hi

I have a A15 fast model that I use to boot KVM Host. While starting up, Fast Model prints message saying:

terminal_0: Listening for serial connection on port 5000

terminal_1: Listening for serial connection on port 5001

terminal_2: Listening for serial connection on port 5002

terminal_3: Listening for serial connection on port 5003

When the kernel boots up it launches terminal_0  , which corresponds to 5000

However, I am not sure how I can launch the other terminals.

I tried to “telnet localhost  5001 “ ( also tried ports 5002 & 5003 ). Although I get a message saying connected to localhost, I dont get a prompt.

Then I did something that helped.  I put the following parameter in the fast-model startup params

motherboard.hostbridge.userNetPorts="5005=23"

With this I am able to  “telnet  localhost  5005”

I am able to get a prompt. However, the telnet connection times out after sometime. If I run my guest on this terminal, the guest exits as well. So I end up restarting the guest every time it times out.

Here are my problems

1) I would like to know how to disable the timeout on port 5005. terminal_0 for example never times out. I need the same behavior on this window.

2) Also, I would like to know how to launch terminal_1, 2, 3 ( on port 5001, 5002 and 5003)

Thanks & Regards

Senthil