Re: host's kernel boot cmd line ip configure

I'm not sure that the file system can work, for that I download it from http://releases.linaro.org/12.02/ubuntu/oneiric-images/alip/. After untar the package, there is a directory
named XXXX.dir which contains the whole file system. I copyed them into /srv/nfsroot/.

How do you get your file system? I think if I install an arm system in a disk image, the file system inside it should work.
--
Best Regards,
Jicheng Shi