Re: host's kernel boot cmd line ip configure

What's the version of the kernel that you used? And the configure file?

My kernel branch is km-arm-v10 and I disabled "Use appended device tree blob to zImage" option and "Enable loadable module support" option in the configure file.
--
Best Regards,
Jicheng Shi