[Android-virt] kvm-arm-next

Guys,

In order to be able to move in sync with the rest of the kernel, I've
put together a new branch there:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git
kvm-arm-next

It's basically a merge of v3.3-rc6, the vexpress support, kvm-next, and
kvm-arm-v6 branch. It is fully untested, and I have probably messed up
powerpc while merging the kvm_vcpu_kick patch. It still misses a few A15
specific patches, but nothing that should prevent the whole thing from
booting properly. Sort of. ;-)

I intend to rebase this branch on a semi-regular basis. I'll rebase my
own patches (MMU notifiers, VGIC) on top of that and give it a whirl
tomorrow or during the week end.

	M.