[Android-virt] [GIT] Preliminary SMP host support

Folks,

I've been playing a bit with KVM on an A15 model, and did some changes
to support booting on an SMP host (SMP guest is currently unsupported,
but I'm looking at it).

I've rebased Christoffer's patches on top of Catalin's v3.1 branch
(which includes support for LPAE as well as a bunch of other A15 related
patches like timers, platform support...).

My changes mainly revolve around getting the secondary CPUs to be
correctly initialized (non-secure mode, GIC setup, HYP stack pages) and
a change to use the virtualized MPIDR so that a SMP-on-UP kernel boots
correctly.

The kernel code is located on the following branch:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/maz/arm-platforms.git kvm

and the boot-wrapper is stashed there:
git://linux-arm.org/boot-wrapper.git kvm-smp

Please do not consider any of these as stable branches, as I indent to
rebase them frequently.

Comments are of course very welcome.

	M.

Kernel changes:
      fixup! ARM: local timers: Add A15 architected timer support
      ARM: KVM: Move kvm_guest_enter/exit into non-preemptible section
      ARM: KVM: fix idmap compilation when !CONFIG_ARM_LPAE
      ARM: KVM: perform hypervisor init on all online CPUs
      ARM: KVM: fix guest view of MPIDR

Boot-wrapper changes:
      KVM-A15: boot-wrapper: fix non-secure SMP boot