[Android-virt] Regarding world switch problem on BeagleBoard

Hi Anup.

Are you pointing out an error for the KVM v7 code base? I think we are
in fact considering the behavior you are describing.

If you have an updated version of the code that you have working on a
BeagleBoard, we would very much like you to share this code...

Best,
Christoffer