[Android-virt] BeagleBoard Qemu on Ubuntu ?

Hi.

KVM on ARM is in experimental state for classic ARMv7 support. There
is a problem when running it on the BeagleBoard, which causes device
resets during the guest kernel boot.

Right now I am unsure when I will have time to look at the status of
that implementation, but if you are willing to do some debugging, let
me know.

-Christoffer