[Android-virt] Is this effort open source or not ?

Hi Adhyas.

Yes, the source code is open.

You can start by taking a look at our wiki:
http://wiki.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/wiki/AndroidVirt:MainPage

Or, you can look at (clone) the source code directly:
http://git.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/git/

Feel free to post other questions on this list.

Best,
Christoffer Dall