[Android-virt] Setting up development environment for KVM-ARM

Hi

I want to run the KVM-patched kernel on a Beagle Board.  The current focus
of the work, as the wiki pages describe it, is KVM support for
virtualization extensions for Cortex A15. However, I am interested in
setting up virtualization on Cortex processors with no hardware support, as
described in the 2010 Paper "KVM on ARM".

Is the wiki page titled "Development Environment (old)", the right place to
start ?

The page mentions that I need to download the source code for Android v1.0.
However, the link given there does not work, and I believe the source code
for v1.0 is not available. Only the source for newer versions, starting from
1.5 is available through git repositories, (unless I am mistaken).

Will the KVM patch not work on newer versions directly? If not, from where
can I download the v1.0 source code?

Thanks

Ankur