[Android-virt] kvm/arm for ARMv7-A is open?

Hi.

In the linux-kvm-arm repository (non-Android), there is a branch
called "kvm-arm-2.6.29-v7" which is the current v7 implementation.
This, however, has only been successfully run on simulators. When
testing on a Beagle Board we have seen device resets at seemingly
undeterministic times.

In the "android-extra" repository, there is a script in
script/paravirt.py, which is used to patch the guest kernel.

Right now I am focusing on Cortex-A15 support in KVM as a starting
point and then hopefully will make time to catch up on the v6 and v7
implementations later on, but if you (or anyone else) want to take it
up from here, I will try to help all I can.

-Christoffer