Fwd: Fwd: Early pl011 console for debugging KVM for ARM port

forgot to reply-to-all...

> Another thing that's really been useful to me there was the gdb interface. Qemu has a pretty good gdb stub and for KVM support all you need to do is implement the register synchronization.

I've used GDB a lot for the host kernel to debug the initial things,
but QEMU/GDB seemed to get really confused when dealing with things
like cache flushes or address space switches and backtraces and single
stepping is somewhat flaky - I don't know the reason why.

But I will try to look into it anyhow - especially when you say it's
quite easy - since I'm sure it'll be useful not just for me but for
users of the final implementation as well.

Thanks.