Further progress

Hi all.

The suggestion from Hollis fixed the lost characters on printing. I've
spent some time getting past the ugly error message, which was the end
of the guest boot last I wrote, and it turned out to be faulty
handling of hardware IRQ exceptions and has been fixed.

The guest now sets up actual page tables, massages the MMU and more,
and the KVM implementation keeps up. However, I have a feeling we're
flushing the shadow page table way too many times already and we're
spilling memory from not freeing old shadow page tables or re-using
them and updating them. Michael, with the latest changes you should be
ready to go forward on some of this if you want. The guest now faults
when it tries to setup interrupt vectors as these entries in the
shared page tables are marked read-only for the guest.

I will continue to work towards further boot progress for the guest
and will commit these changes, which are now in my private branch, to
the main branch, unless I hear any complaints. I have attached the
patches.

Best,
Christoffer