Page fault progress

Hi.

I have investigated a little further, and the status is this:

 - I still get unstable exceptions sometimes when running, which has to be
investigated
 - The page fault from boot instruction at 0x00010088 is now actually taken
care of and the processing proceeds
 - The make_pages_present apparently doesn't mark the page as writable, so
we get another exception at 0x00010090, because it tries to store into that
address.
 - The return address gets incorrectly set somehow. When we fault in
0x00010090 the return address is set to 0x0001098 (due to the pipeline).
That is expected behavior. However, when we resume the guest, we try to
resume at 0x00010088.

I will investigate more later tonight or tomorrow morning. Dave, we will
also try to send you something in the morning to start testing for the
physical device. We need the physical device with something running for
Monday's demo, so we would like to stay in sync during the weekend.

Best,
Christoffer