Merge to Master

I can meet for instance tomorrow 6-6.30 pm something.

From: android-virt-bounces at lists.cs.columbia.edu
[mailto:android-virt-bounces at lists.cs.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of Christoffer
Dall
Sent: den 22 april 2009 22:26
To: Brian Smith
Cc: android-virt at lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: Re: Merge to Master

Hi Brian.

I am on a _very_ tight schedule as is, since I have to go to Boston with a
very packed schedule early Friday morning and I have a report and a homework
for tomorrow plus I have to prepare a demo for Monday.

However, Andreas and I have some 50 kernel boot instructions running using
switched page tables before we get a crash, which is good news. We are now
investigating excactly what causes the crash and next steps will be to
handle this after having identified what goes wrong.

Best,
Christoffer