From: android-virt-bounces at lists.cs.columbia.edu
[mailto:android-virt-bounces at lists.cs.columbia.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Smith
Sent: den 15 april 2009 22:03
To: android-virt at lists.cs.columbia.edu
Subject: SVN repo

Hi all,
   I have finished up my testing of the emulation code and have checked
it into the emulation branch.  If you are interested take
a look at it before I merge it into the main branch (probably Friday or
early Saturday).  I have a new test program to update
in the SVN repository, but I noticed after pulling the most recent
updates the Makefile still contains my path information,
which I though Christoffer said he had changed to rely on $PATH.  Can
someone let me know if I have the most recent
Makefile in svn, or if something got messed up (I am at revision 438), I
don't want to re-mess up anything that has already
been fixed.
  Now that the "core emulation" is more solid I was hoping to get a
status update on what everyone is working on so I can
get a better feel for what to concentrate on this weekend.  Unless I
hear differently, here is what I'm going to shoot for:

* Take control of all synchronous exceptions for guest (PREFETCH ABORT,
DATA ABORT, UNDEFINED, SWI)
* Begin "exception emulation" work
* Begin coprocessor emulation for more critical functions (page table
base reg, fault status regs, etc)
* mmu/tlb type work

Brian