armv5 vs armv6

Andreas,
   That's true, I think we would also need to do something in terms of
tricking the guest OS
into thinking it's on an armv5 CPU even when its on an armv6.   This
would prevent anyone
who dynamically checks what they can do from thinking they have more
capabilities than
we implemented.  That seems simple enough, we just need to change what
is returned
by CP15_r0.  I don't know if Linux only relies on compile time decisions
or if it does stuff
at runtime to determine what it can use, for example what layout of page
table to use.  I
think it's all done at compile time, so this is may not be an issue for
at least Linux.

Brian