Re: [REQUEST] makedumpfile: stream compress flat ELF format with libz

Sure, I understood that. I'm curious though about the memory
consumption of the compression operation, or put in other words: do we
need to increase crashkernel reserved memory if we plan to use your
gzip approach?
It's good to be sure about this, to evaluate the trade-off of core
file size vs. necessary reserved memory.

Thanks!