Re: About kexec issues in AWS nitro instances (RH bz 1758323)

On 24/03/2020 02:25, Bhupesh Sharma wrote:
> Hi Guilherme,
> [...]
>> Great! If you need me to sign-up in Bugzilla, I can do it. Just let me
>> know the steps and I'd be glad in doing that.
>
> Yes, please. I checked internally. If you can sign-up for Bugzilla, I
> can directly add you to the Cc field of the Bugzilla work-item.

Hi Bhupesh! Thanks, I've just signed-in, my username is gpiccoli and
email is guilherme  [(AT)]  gpiccoli  [(DOT)]  net .

> [...]
> No problem. The good news is that two runs of approx. ~200 runs of
> nested kexec reboots worked even with RHEL/Fedora + your patch on the
> aws t3 instance for me.
>
> So, this looks like a real good patch to have upstream. Thanks a lot
> for sharing and working on it.
>
> I will go ahead and add my Tested-by for the upstream patch as well.
>
> Thanks for all your help,
> Bhupesh

This is great news, thanks for testing! Feel free to add your Tested-By
on netdev list. I'm glad we could solve the issue, nice collaboration!
Cheers,

Guilherme