RE: makedumpfile: ELF format issues (RE: makedumpfile: Fix divide by zero in print_report()) (Kazuhito Hagio)

Hi Dave,

Oh, thank you for your attention and testing.

I'm dropping the ELF32 parts of them, because I think they will not be
used in the future.  (I estimate the theoretical minimum memory size
that makedumpfile could use the extended numbering is 64GB+256MB on
4k page system.)

I will let you know when it gets prepared.

Thanks!
Kazu