RE: [RFC] makedumpfile: exclude ZFS file cache pages

Hi Don,

Either is OK, but I don't have any knowledge about ZFS implementation
so the explanation of that and what your patch is going to do will be
helpful at least for me to review/discuss it. And as you say, someone
here may be able to help.

Thanks,
Kazu