Problem with kexec on i386, linux-3.5

Hello Khalid,

> Are you not loading the driver for your disk drive controller when the
> new kernel boots up, even though you are not using the driver for disk
> I/O? If yes, the driver should have re-enabled Bus Master bit in its
> init routine. If you are loading the driver, which driver is it? I can
> take a look at it and see if there is anything missing in the
> initialization routine. Can you also include output from "lspci -v" from
> your machine?

I'm not loading any drivers in my new kernel, I'm just doing pure BIOS disk I/O using Int13 calls (the program I start using kexec I would not actually call a 'kernel', it's just a very tiny piece of software which does some disk I/O and output on the screen).

Attached you find the output of lspci -v

Best regards
Christian